Discover the illuminations of Chartres in lights without getting tired thanks to the Petit Chart'Train.
From April to January, it winds its way in the evening through the city center from one illuminated site to another while commenting on the richness and the mysteries of the old city of Chartres.
Languages : English and French.
Duration : 45 minutes.
Days of visit :
- April, May, June and September: Fridays and Saturdays until 1 am.
- July and August : every evening until 1 am.
- October, November and December: Fridays and Saturdays until 10:30 pm.
Departure from the esplanade of the cathedral (cloître Notre-Dame) approximately every hour from the start of Chartres en lumières.
- Adult : 8 €.
- From 3 to 14 years old : 5 €.
- Free for children under 3 years old.
More information from the Petit Chart'Train :
- Tel : 06 80 73 10 05
- Website : lepetittraindechartres.fr