Guided tours of Chartres en lumières
Location : Reservation required at the tourist office
Guided tours are only available in French.
As night falls, the monuments are adorned with their most beautiful features. Look up, the light sublimates the heritage in a ball of colours where art and history intermingle. Between enchantment and poetry, go on a journey behind the scenes of an enchanting show. Details, anecdotes and secrets are revealed during this stroll.
A suspended moment where the scenographies take all their meaning.
Next dates :
- Sunday 30 April, 9.30-11pm
- Friday 19 May from 10.15pm to 11.45pm
- Saturday 15 July from 10.30pm to 12am
- Saturday 22 July from 10.30 pm to 12am
- Saturday 29 July from 10:15pm to 11:45pm
- Saturday 5 August from 10:15pm to 11:45pm
- Saturday 19 August from 9h45pm to 11h15pm
- Saturday 26 August from 9h30pm to 11hpm
Duration of the visit : 1h
Rates : 15 €
Reservations and information from C'Chartres Tourisme :
- online store on the website : www.boutique.chartres-tourisme.com. Reservations open one month before the visit
- tél. : 02 37 18 26 26.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.