Discover the illuminations of Chartres in lights without getting tired thanks to the Petit Chart'Train.
From April to January, it winds its way in the evening through the city center from one illuminated site to another while commenting on the richness and the mysteries of the old city of Chartres.
Languages : English and French.
Duration : 45 minutes.
Days of visit :
- April, May, June, September and October : Fridays and Saturdays until 1 am.
- July, August and autumn holidays : every evening until 1 am.
- October, November, December and January : Fridays and Saturdays until 11:30 pm.
Please note : The Petit Chartrain will not run on Saturday September 16 due to the Fête de la lumière
Departure : next to the cathedral (cloître Notre-Dame), 3 rue de Bethléem approximately every hour from the start of Chartres en lumières.
- Adult : 8 €.
- From 3 to 14 years old : 5 €.
- Free for children under 3 years old.
More information from the Petit Chart'Train :
- Tel : 06 80 73 10 05
- Website : lepetittraindechartres.fr